WELCOME to my blog.

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Sunshine & Her HALO

The recuperating Sunshine and her cone-of-shame halo.  It has been quite a process caring for dog that just had an operation.  Evie suggested that I should boil some mix vege with a little rice, soupy, for Sunshine and I did just that.  Not only does the sick dog doesn't wanna eat, even the healthy one (Rumba) left the bowl after a few reluctant nipping.  My cooking must be horrendous.  Lols...
My legs will turn all wobbly whenever I catch a glimpse of those stitches.  So, naturally the husband would have to be the one taking care of applying cream onto the wound.  And as for me,  I just  left to force medications down her throat.  The medications part was easy peasy when she was weak.  But now as she is getting stronger by the day, it was quite a process.  Whenever she sees me approaching with medications in hand, she would go flat on all fours and pressed her face down as if trying to say she don't want it or making it harder for me to get to her mouth.  Lols...  

4 comments:

Mrs. K said...

Dogs are so smart. She is too cute with her little halo. Awww...I hope she gets better soon.

Redbabe said...

Mrs K, thanks! Sunshine is already better. Getting naughtier n naughtier now that she is regaining back her energy. Lols...

What I Did Today said...

She's so cute in her little, sad collar! Hope she's all back to normal by now.

Redbabe said...

WIDT: Merry Christmas to you & family. :) Yeah, she is back to her normal self already. Strange how fast they recover. But she still have her 'halo' on. She is all stinky now. The vet said i can bathe her today already but i prefer to wait couple of days more. Just to be safe. :)