WELCOME to my blog.

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Slave to my dogs.

Today I became slave to my dogs.  I bathed all 3 except 1.  I was too exhausted already.

I've to chase Lucky around the porch before I could get hold of him for the bath.  Circling around my car playing catching *sigh*.  Let him out running under the sun to dry off after that.

Rumba, stared at me when she saw me set up all their bathing stuffs - towels, hair dryers, clippers.  No attempt of running away (she loves to bathe actually).  Swooped her into my arms, sit her on the table for some clipping before bath.  She grumbles after 5 min I started it.  An extreme impatient dog.  After bath and 90% blown dried, left her on the table under the fan for a moment of her 'me time' while I tackles Sunshine next.

Sunshine, found her waiting for me patiently outside the bathroom door for her turn.  Lols...  She is so adorable like that sometimes.   

9 comments:

missyblurkit said...

lucky you...all 3 are short haired. i should really think of doing the same to shalom real soon.

Redbabe said...

Yeah.. compared to yours... I think I am not that bad la... lols.... rumba's coat is getting longer already.. but still manageable la.. few matted parts. the problem with this girl is (besides impatient), she thinks i am playing with her whenever I wanna brush her. Lols

mun said...

So Husky is the one that got away from taking a bath? ;)

Alina Grace said...

Rhumba and Sunshine a real sweethearts....thank goodness Yuli manages the dogs at home. Rex HATES baths and to chase him round the compound is no joke!

Mrs. K said...

I feel your struggle. I only have 2 (of course they are a lot bigger than yours) and I probably burn more calories during the whole process than I do working out at the gym. LOL

Mrs. Pancakes said...

how cute is the name sunshine for a god...that's adorable!

Redbabe said...

Mun, Husky got his bath the very next day from Kakak! But kakak ended up looking more like she herself took a bath than Husky. Lols...

Alina, you are so lucky. Sigh... I think if we ever getting a kakak of our own, bathing dogs will be one of the hiring criteria.

Mrs K, totally agree with you. Each time after the whole ordeal, my shirt will be soaked in sweat! Phew!

Miss Pancakes, Sunshine = god? hehe... never thought of it that way. Just called her 'sunshine'.

What I Did Today said...

You ARE a slave. Lucky dogs. My mom's dogs never get bathed. And that's why I don't like being around them. P-U!

Redbabe said...

WIDT: Oh my... I can imagine the smell. Yucks! As much as I am lazy, I still bathe them. longest was 3 weeks once. :p