WELCOME to my blog.

Monday, June 7, 2010

The Surprise ...



Here it is, the surprise for my friend Jenny.  My hard labour. I meant the self made card. Not the Thomas Sabo bag. Hehehe... All in blue cause that's her favourite colour.  Though a little late but it is better late than never. Not sure she got it yet.
Please don't mind the mesh of black fur behind the bag.  I would have made it blue too if it is not my dog, Rumba.  She was sabotaging me.  I susah-susah arranged everything to take a photo, she came sniffing around and thought I was playing with her when I shoo-ed her away. Lols...  She probably wanna send her kisses to Jenny too.... *woof woof* Hehehe...

So, happy belated birthday my friend!  Many happy returns..!

4 comments:

mun said...

The cake on the card looks very nice. Your friend would be very happy to get a special handmade card from you.

Redbabe said...

I hope she does. :)

Alina Grace said...

The card is gorgeous...

Redbabe said...

tq tq... :)