WELCOME to my blog.

Friday, June 11, 2010

A Night in I-City

Joined a night photography workshop last week held in I-City.  If not for the workshop, I never knew such place existed.  It is basically a commercial area with offices but decorated with  lots of LEDs lightings - LED trees, snowman, castle, snows and etc.  Absolutely lovely.
And the best part is, entry is free and so are the parkings. But I was there on a Monday night la... not sure whether they charge anything for weekends.
Quite a nice place to visit.  Not necessary for photographers only.  Good place to bring kids to or just chill.
It is situated somewhere between Shah Alam & Klang. Extreme easy to find. From Federal Highway, just go on straight. You will see signboards directing you where to go along the way.  Believe me, plenty of signboards.  Pretty hard to get lost.
Nice le..... :)  I am just curious which party so semangat, waste so much money to set this place up for us, the general public, without having to pay a single cent?    *double thumbs up*

3 comments:

Alina Grace said...

Oooo....so nice!!! My friend went there during the weekend and it's free as well....

Redbabe said...

That's just so nice right... They should have more places like this for families to hangout..

mun said...

You really semangat to go to so many places to take photos. I blog about i-city in this post in early March this year and up till now I still have not gone there. But good to know it is still there for me to go. I wonder when will the lights be removed. Must go one day before that.