WELCOME to my blog.

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Civic Conscious Mind = Zero

And it was 'Kaiji' and 'Bangkok Adrenaline' at home last night.  Harrison bought them when I was away in Bali.  Both stupid shows.  Don't watch. -.-  It was so stupid that it makes me feel stupid elaborating them. 

There are so much to do these days.  2 slides show to finish, 1 album to process, another ID project to start and etc.  Only 90% thru the first slide show for a client.  When will I complete them all?

Did I mentioned that my tenant has fulfilled his 1 year's contract and had moved out?  Time flies eh... went to check out the apartment on Saturday and it was horrendously filthy.  It's strange how people in this part of the world have the perception that whenever they moved out, they can treat the house as a garbage dump leaving behind everything else that they do not want anymore and they do not need to waste time clean up the house after they left. Tsk..! Tsk!  

Anyway, thru a friend, I arranged for two maids to clean up the entire unit yesterday which, will be charged to my ex-tenant.  My unit is now once again back to its' original glory state.  Am now contemplating to sell.  Less headache.

1 comment:

mun said...

Thanks for the warning on both the shows. :) I agree with you that it is less headache to just sell the place. I also sold my previous place instead of renting it out.