WELCOME to my blog.

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Just like that... :( I Lost A Friend. For Good.

Got back from Bali this evening.  Had a great 4d/3n holiday with my girlfriend Terri.  Switched on my mobile as we were waiting for our luggages and I received the world's most heart breaking news.  A very dear friend of mine had passed on last night.  I was shocked.

He just celebrated his birthday days ago.  Left him a 'Happy Birthday' wishes prior to my trip.  And now, I was told he had left us for good.  How fragile life can be.
He crossed my mind for a brief moment last night as I was dipping my feet in the restaurant's pool joking away with my friend Terri.  Cause he never fails to remind me that if I am ever in Bali, I should let him know and he'll arrange a good friend of his to take care of me while I am there.  Of course I never wanted to bother him.
The brief crossing of him in my mind last night might been his way of saying goodbye to me.
Remembering a life so dear.  Not ever gone, just moved on.  
Rest in peace Jeff, my dear friend.

7 comments:

Alina Grace said...

My deepest condolences...

Big Cow said...

Tried calling u today when i heard the news :-( when ur number masuk vmail, i thought u went to Singapore to attend the funeral :-( it's so sudden :-(

mun said...

May your friend rest in peace. I would be happy if my friends think about me now and then (in a good way) after I die (like what you are doing now about him).

"ME N MY MILLION DOLLAR" said...

He is such a nice guy, going to miss him.

Rest in Peace Jeff

Redbabe said...

Thanks girls.

Anonymous said...

sweet of u to blog on him -- i couldn't help but was teary-eyed after reading your post (don't know him personally)

Redbabe said...

Anonymous, he was one of the few friends that I held close to my heart.