WELCOME to my blog.

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Hungry Still :(

As it was a busy week for everybody especially the maid (don't ask, i lazy to explain), I decided to chin chai clean our house myself - swept, mopped, wiped, sun-ned (carpets) and repotted some plants too.  I've only completed the ground floor and I am dead tired & HUNGRY (the other floor will have to wait).  So I called for food.  Verified my name, my address and placed my orders.  Took a quick shower and waited for my food.  Then my phone rang....


Stranger: Hello Miss, I calling from McD and am outside your door.

*peering out to the gate*

Me: Which door are you at?
Stranger: Oh, W1-04-0X....
Me: Ah... pandai la... your telephonist verified my Taman Desa's address.  But you guys deliver to my USJ's address.  You guys go sort it out yourself la... I pengsan d...
Stranger: Oh... ok ok... sorry arr miss... 

And now... I am still hungry.  Someone called again from McD to re-verify my address AGAIN.  I am not sure whether they are re-placing my order at a nearer branch or deliver all way from USJ.  This is really unbelievable.  It's already 4:05pm.  Might as well just have Milo and wait for dinner.

2 comments:

mun said...

So in the end, did you get to eat the McD? What time?

Redbabe said...

Yeah. It finally arrived at 4:30pm.