WELCOME to my blog.

Monday, March 30, 2009

Meet The Royalties (of the 'Kingdom of Burger')

This is a long overdue post.
***
Sometimes ago, while we were at Burger King's drive thru, I got bored waiting. I asked Harrison to request for their crowns. He asked why do I need it for? I told him I just wanted it.
***
When I got it, I made everyone in the car wore it.
***
Lo and behold... meet the royalties from the land of BURGER.

The King and Queen of BURGER promoting the produce from their faraway land.

And the Princess of BURGER (looking nothing like a burger).
***
There was no 'Prince' cause he refused to be crowned. He rather be a peasant than to be crowned a silly crown (his words) .
***
p/s: mom refused to be crowned too until I declared that she'll be my chamber maid if not crowned. She thought it was better to be a Queen than a maid. Wise thought.

6 comments:

Alina Grace said...

Hahahhahahaa...so cute la, all of you! Harrison is such a party pooper.....kekekekekee....

"ME N MY MILLION DOLLAR" said...

so Harrison hav to call me 'Your Highness' with a bow...hahahaha.

~ RaChel Lim ~ said...

All of u are adorable.. Haha.. NIce Shot!

Gerry said...

very cute, your highness. :)

Terri Chai said...

Nice dosage of silliness :)
Exactly what everyone needs every once in a while..

Redbabe said...

hehehehe....it is nice to be silly and be able to laugh at ourselves once in awhile.