WELCOME to my blog.

Monday, March 9, 2009

We All Going On A Summer Holiday...lalala

We just got back from Kluang couple of hours ago after sending Rumba & Sunshine back to my mom, and now...


we are packing up again. This time, it is for Bali and we gonna be there for one whole week! How wonderful. The thought of it already excites me. I love fresh air. I love the sun (as long as it is not KL's sun which Harrison insists it's the same - engineer mind's works differently, or was it mine?), sea & beach. I love little stalls that sell knicks knacks. I love happening atmosphere. I love touristy places. I love bumming by the beach enjoying coldbeers and be drowned by loud musics in my tiny weeny yellow polkodot bikini (polkodot? eww... I got carried away a little here). I love surrounded by people who speaks with a different slang (not those imitated ones arr plurze...). And most importantly, I love holidays! Who doesnt??? Anywhere also ok, just as long as it is a holiday! Right?
We've never been to Bali. Have heard so many praises of that island; the spas, cheap furnitures & paintings, beautiful sceneries, happening hangouts, breathtaking diving sites and etc... Can't wait to sink my feet onto the Bali soil!
I've done my diving refresher course last Friday. Hopefully, will get to go diving in Bali and make full use of my marine casing for once (and flood my camera so that I get a new one - damn, what a thought?).


We have just finished packing. Remember how my luggage bag can hardly close when I packed for Phuket last November? Well, to solve my over-packing syndrome, I simply opt for a bigger luggage :p. Eventhough it is larger now, it is still freaking full and I can't snap a photo to show how full it was cause all my sexy undies is on the top...lols.
***
Anyway, will not be blogging for this whole. Will update once we get back! Adious!

***

Note: All those nice photos are not my property. They are all googled.

6 comments:

Samantha said...

Have a fun and safe trip!

Gerry said...

Have fun! Have fun! Have fun!

Anonymous said...

Enjoy ur holiday!

"ME N MY MILLION DOLLAR" said...

"we seen it in the movie, so tell us if it's true" have a wonderful summer holiday, hehe

Alina Grace said...

By the time you read this.... you'll probably be be back from your trip.
I'm sure you both had fun!!!!!

Redbabe said...

Samantha, GerryMoon, Raul & Alina - thanks! we did had great fun. gonna update soon.

MillionDollar - "Yes, it's true, it's true"..