WELCOME to my blog.

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

My Locked-In Episode

You wouldn't believe this (I do cause I already anticipated it to happen someday), I got myself locked-in my house today.

We both each drove a car back to my in-laws place last night. When I got back, I was hugging the big bag of 15kg dog kibbles and totally forgotten about the rest of the stuff. The door was already opened then cause Harrison got home first. Therefore, there is no need for my keys.

Then, at about 12:30am, after watching 'Slumdog Millionaire', I suddenly remembered the packet of braised pork which is still hanging in the car that we brought home from my in-laws'. So Harrison went out to the car and brought it in.

I woke up at 9am this morning, lazed around for awhile, had a mug of neslo + cream crackers while enjoying my peaceful morning. Then I realised I haven't seen my keys around since last night. Slowly, the sinking feeling starts to creep in. I then remembered exactly where my keys were. I.e., in the car.

Didn't want to bother Harrison cause he have some training going on in Cyberjaya this morning. Then I thought of a friend who live nearby. She offered to come by to help me grab the keys. I was ecstatic! Then I remembered the unleashed Husky roaming at the porch. How is my friend going to get thru that? Sigh.... my ecstatic-ness were once again hit rock bottom. I gathered that I should just stay peacefully at home today and be good.

As I was losing all hopes, 'Darling' msn chat box appeared on my screen and start blinking in bright orange colour. We hardly chat online and so this came as a surprised to me. Furthermore, he suppose to have some training this morning.

Darling: guess wat, training tomolo
Me: postponed or u got it mixed up?
Darling: postponed
Me: I very cham
Darling: go shopping jalan jalan la
Me: I tell u something you dont laugh arr...
Darling: ok, u type tell me
Me: I am locked in the house. keys in rav4.
Darling: hahahahahahahahahhaahahahHAhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahaha
Me: so teruk la... u early early typed all the HAHA to laugh at me....
Darling: you remembered the pork but not the keys....
Me: yalar...
Darling: ok la... i come back afterwards
Me: you dont tell ppl arr....

Like that lor... me lor... blur case one. Don't laugh arr....

8 comments:

Steven Annie said...

hahahaha, I cant stop laughing when I see this. Hint: Keep a pair of spare keys in the house.

Samantha said...

hahahahahahaha you remember the pork but not the key!

but I got it even worst! both my husband and I forgot the key to our room and the door was put in such a way it's impossible to unlock using phone card or wire so we end up unscrewing the whole door >< .cham onot?

"ME N MY MILLION DOLLAR" said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
"ME N MY MILLION DOLLAR" said...

Hahahahahahah..........it's ok my dear, you only forgot your keys, long time ago, you'll without your panties when we went out, remember? Hahaha.... l forgot to put them on for you.

Alina Grace said...

Hahahahahahahhahahahaha!!!!!!You damn funny!!!

Redbabe said...

haiz..... i am so hopeless... wait till you read the 'part 2' to this sequel...

~ RaChel Lim ~ said...

Your darling so good :)

Redbabe said...

steven Annie: i have spares in my apartment. here i dun have. hint acknowledged.

samantha: unscrewed the whole DOOR??? don't they have locksmith?? lols

mom: the panty issue wasnt me ok.... u forgot. so now we know where all the blurness come from

Alina: let's hear from harrison if he finds i am funny.

Rachel: quite nice also la... cannot say not nice. otherwise kena kurung whole day also he wont come back to rescue me...lols