WELCOME to my blog.

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

My Locked-In Episode (Part II)

You wouldn't believe what happened next. I didn't believe it either.
*
As I finished blogging about 'My Locked-In Episode', I heard Harrison's vroom vroom outside the gate. Sound so romantic hor? Like my prince charming in shining armour arrived in his white horse, to finally set me free of my misery being held captive up in a tower by my evil step-sisters like that. The only difference from that romantic notion is, I am the cause to my own misery and there are no evil step-sisters. :p
*
So, I smiled sheepishly and passed him the car keys thru the grill.
*
Me: soli soli arr....
Prince Charming: *tried very hard to act cool and walk towards the car*
*
After searching for 5 minutes... he came back into the house.
*
Prince Charming: where did you put the keys wor??? don't have le....
Me: Got.... cannot find meh??? At the compartment underneath the stereo mah......
Prince Charming: Don't have la... I searched everywhere...
Me: Huh? Don't have meh? Shit........ *overcome by another sinking feeling all of a sudden*
*
Then, I begin to ransack my handbag all over again and...
*
Me: errmmm... oh oo... it's here! *smiling my sweetest smile*
Prince Charming: *a look of disbelief plastered over his face*
Me: Aiyo... why I so stupid one????
Prince Charming: Yalor hor... how come arr?
Me: Yalor hor... how come arr? stupid... *shaking my head in disbelief*
Prince Charming: Nevermind la... luckily I need to bring back these forms for you to fill up also.... but then arr, can call you over the phone for the info also... aiyah.. nevermind la..
*
With that, he went back to work with the completed form and I, out to MidValley for an appointment. Later in the evening, after MidValley, while I was getting my hair colour done at a salon nearby, my phone rang. 'Darling' blinking on the screen...
*
Me: Harlo....
Darling: You at home?
Me: No. Am at the salon outside getting my hair colour done.
Darling: Is your keys with you?
Me: Don't like that la.....
Darling: Did you lost your keys or not?
Me: Don't like that la... stop laughing at me la...
Darling: Scare you lost your keys again mah... (kwailan tone..)
*
You see la.... got ppl so free one hor. Somehow, I had a feeling that he is enjoying the whole thing despite of the inconveniences. Then, later at night, as we were stucked in a traffic jam towards KL, we got bored...
*
Me: So silly hor this afternoon....
Him: Yalor... where got ppl didn't search their own bag first one?
Me: I did, I did *defending*
Him: Then how come still cannot find?
Me: Didn't see mah...
Him: Not to say your bag damn big or what...
Me: Eh, it's not the size ok... you know la... girl's bag mah, full of stuff... sometime cannot see properly mah...
Him: Then, find carefully mah...
Me: I did, I did... I did find very carefully *still defending*
Him: Then? How come cannot find if you have find VERY carefully?
Me: Just not careful enough lor... *still still defending*
Him: ya... ya...
*
hehehehehehe.....

8 comments:

~ RaChel Lim ~ said...

I wish to hit my head to the wall now.. Beh tahan u la... how can u nv find ur key 1st n call ur hubby up? dun tell me: u did! again.. i'm not ur hubby, i wont trust u.. :P

Samantha said...

I think it's very common for girls hor? Cause I had the same thing happened to me before le and my darling also laugh like siao ><

Alina Grace said...

Hahahahahahha.........still so funny!! I can even picture Harrison's face of disbelief...

Redbabe said...

rachel: i wished to hit my head against the wall too...lols... so memalukan...

Samantha: yalor yalor... dunno why hor.. always happened to us ladies only hor...

Alina: i somemore asked him when he got back from work, so u didnt tell anybody right?? he said, no need i tell, u already published to the whole world....then i thought, yalor hor...lols

"ME N MY MILLION DOLLAR" said...

It happen, it happen only to 'Redbabe' "big head prawn"

Redbabe said...

i am a big head prawn.... my head is so big like the big head prawn. no wonder i loves prawns...

answeety said...

dont worry, you're not the only one.. im another scatterbrain when it comes to my keys. ITs usually in the bag, hiding somewhere in one of the compartment.. sigh...

Redbabe said...

Answeety, it is not us then, it is the multi compartment bags to blame. Men only have pockets. So it is easier for them.