WELCOME to my blog.

Friday, March 27, 2009

Happy Belated Birthday Sweetie Pie!


This is a belated Happy Birthday wishes for one of my 'aya' god-daughter, Princess Thea Wong whose birthday fell on 15th March. Though it may be a little late, it is better late than never...
Sweetie Pie, I've reminded myself to wish you Happy Birthday here way before Uncle Harrison & I went on our holiday but somehow had it slipped off my mind when we got back. Sigh.. old already, cannot depend on memory so much already...
Anyway, you are getting lovelier which each passing day Sweetie. I am sure you had a great birthday filled lots of love from daddi & mommi & everyone who adores you to bits and pieces. Hope you had a great time on your birthday despite of getting a little scared by the sound effect at the Disney on Ice: Princess show.

2 comments:

Gerry said...

Thank you, my "aiya" Godma...

Love, Thea Wong a.k.a. Love2

Redbabe said...

You are most welcome my princess. You look so good in this photo i cant resist...:)