WELCOME to my blog.

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

The Secret Is Out ---> Fengshui Face for an Ideal Wife!



My tattoo is completely heal and it still look pretty. Am glad that I got many positive feedbacks too pertaining the design (not that it matters since i can't delete it and re-do again if comments were otherwise... therefore, irrelevant) nevertheless, i am glad for the reassurance..... thank you thank you ya....!




Ok, back to the subject, I've recently attended a Fengshui for 2008 talk and something the fengshui master said somehow got my mind working and hooked on a rather funny image. Just thought of sharing it with you all. One part of the talk, he mentioned something about if you are looking for an ideal wife material, they should have the following facial features (mian xiang):

1) phoenix eyes (outer tip of eyes slanting upward)
2) the side of the nose bridge shld be moderately big to signify storage of wealth
3) mouth shld be small so that she wont eat until the husband bankrupt

And, I think this ideal wife fengshui face will look like this....


(I don't know how to use photoshop, so i use my face instead!)




No comments: