WELCOME to my blog.

Sunday, February 3, 2008

God Bless My Wiper-Stealer (with STD!)

We have heard of many kind of weird thiefs. Perverted thieves who steal bra & panties cause they wanna sniff it and get themselves psycho... laptop thieves who break into your cars to steal laptops so that they could sell it to make some money, pick-pocketeer who steal your wallet for extra money, and plants thief who steal your potted plants to decorate their own garden. But have you heard of a 'Wiper-thief'?? Why would a wiper thief steal wiper for???
You wouldnt believe this. My wiper was stolen when i left my car for a mere 10 minutes when I run down to the bank. Wiper??? I didnt know people steal wiper and definately didnt now wipers are sought after item! I do have a pair of really nice PIAA silicon wiper with carbon fibre. But even if they steal it, it might not fit their car. Or they plan to sell it to make some additional $$ for CNY, how much can a pair of 2+ years old wiper fetch???
I really cant understand why would a person steal wiper. Maybe they cant afford a whip for their kinky sex and therefore use a wiper as the replacement. Ouch! But they can always steal a cheaper set of wiper to spank their asses what.... why my PIAA????
Anyway, I am just venting out my frustration of losing my faithful wiper on a rainy afternoon. I hope my wiper stealer will get STD using my PIAA to spank his ASS.

No comments: