WELCOME to my blog.

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

A new year, a new beginning...



2008, a new year, a new beginning... am looking forward to a new start to a new life. As for the rest of the unhappiness and sadness, I'll just ignore it and leave it in 2007. Even the air feel fresh & crisp in this new year (must be the after effect of the rainy season.. hahaha). Still, it's a good sign.

I've no idea what I shall be doing or which directions I shall be working towards. Nor do I have any particular goal to work towards to besides the ordinary resolutions that I've conjured up.

Anyway, hopefully, all undertakings in 2008 will be good ones cause i've sucked in the first fresh & crisp air of 2008!

2 comments:

i said...

Happy New Year! May this year brings you greater joy and blessings!

Redbabe said...

yeah.. same to u too serendipity! greater joy & blessing!