WELCOME to my blog.

Saturday, January 26, 2008

My First Tattoo...


This it is, guys!! SURPRISE!!!
The surprise that I was talking about last week. Sorry for keeping you all in suspense for so long! I need to wait for it to heal before I can get a nice photo of it to show off.. hahaha... so, what do you think?



I started of this entry with a long story on how I ended up getting a tattoo, how everything was meant to be, blah blah blah... but decided to just shorten it to why I choose this design just so you wont be boring to death with my grandmother's stories.


Well, choosing of design. I've seen many designs but can't really connect with them. While I was doing some designing work for our wedding stationery, I chance upon this design and immediatelly fell in love with it. It fills the emotional gap between the tattoo & me... most importantly, it connects! I am not sure you understand what i meant, but it is just a feeling la...


Some may think its silly to do an initials of you & the one you love, but i feel that's romantic. Especially now that we are stepping into another phase of life together as one, it signify something really important to me. Yes, I know tattoo is forever and I hope our union will be one that is forever too. Some friends asked, 'what if'? Well, my answer to them is, find another one also with an initial of H.... just kidding.... if 'what if' did really happened, at least I know I was once very much in love with H. I guess that's sufficient for me.


Important Notes:

1) 18yrs & below, do not try

2) only go for the best tattoo artist to ensure perfect artwork

3) ensure new needles used

4) do designs that meant something to you

5) all those scary stories on how painful it is, is a BULL! :p

6) what you should really be worrying about is the itch after that.



6 comments:

i said...

A tattoo? Oh wow...Isn't it a bit hard for you to see it?

Redbabe said...

hahaha..... that's why i keep pestering harrison to take photo of it....lols.....

ee laine said...

it looks even better now!! the itch started yet? ;)

Redbabe said...

the itch started immediately the next day... now subsided..... :)

yeah.. love it!

traCe said...

Very cool design ahh, self design I Salute! Redbabe now it makes you even more sexier =)

Redbabe said...

sexier..??? hahaha... thanks!

i design bit bit only.... the tattooist further enhanced it for me..:)