WELCOME to my blog.

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Rojak Entry

It has been so quiet lately. All bloggers have gone into hibernation. I wonder why? Or is it a norm to hibernate during this time? To recuperate and come out in full force for CNY? All my bloggie friends has been so so very quiet lately. Really strange. Or perhaps they are still recuperating from X'mas & New Year!... Even the famous blog queen of spore, xiaxue, have nothing to blog about. What's happening to the blog world??????




Me too have been away for quite awhile. You guys must be wondering what have I been up to these days...:) well, the moment we welcome in 2008, Harrison & I realised that we dont have much time left to plan for our wedding and therefore 'kelam-kabut-ness' set in. Though our big day will only be in end May, our ROM will be in mid-march, and that's like just 2mths away. Ya.. ya.. that's the panic button. Besides having to ensure we look handsome & pretty, we have to finalised many little details like gowns, shoes, registra.... & etc. That's 1 of the reason why I've been missing for awhile. :)

One other reason was, my mom has recently detected another blocked artery while undergoing a stress-test and immediately did another angiogram.. balloon... angioplasty... whatever you called it la....everything... don't ask me. I know it sound strange to have another blockage so soon as she just had an angioplasty barely a year ago. And best part was, it is almost the same spot with the previous one and this time, it is bigger block. How is this possible? I still cant find the answer. Or perhaps a job not so well done one year ago? Anyway, better not think so much of 'why'.. just accept it... easier. Afterall, its a blessing the blockage was detected. Otherwise, I can't imagine of going thru the whole episode of heart attack all over again. Mom is recuperating well. Hopefully, no more blockage.



Besides the above 2 reasons, I've also been chasing this TVB drama showing on Astro called 'wars of the in-laws 2'. It was hilarious! It's the classic story of relationship between mother-in-law & daughter-in-law. Personally, I think it is a great show. I would recommend all MIL & DIL to watch this show. It teaches us to look at things from different perspectives and understands each other better. :) Nobody is at fault. No bad MIL nor DIL. Just different perspective.

Oh, have u guys watch 'In the name of the King'? If not, let me spoil it for you with a personal review of that show. Its a story about a failing kingdom invaded by some ugly looking creatures called krugs which was created of course by a power greedy enemy using black magic (like Harry Potter) and in the end a long lost Prince saved the kingdom. And along the picture, there is a standard traitor relative in the kingdom that betrayed the king to make the story line more interesting. However, the producer feels that the traitor relative is not interesting enough and decided to add in some ninjas (from Kill Bill?) and some elf-ish looking girls who live in a 'cursed' forest (like LOTR?). Conclusion: Come on....! If we want rojak, we will order ourlseves a real rojak. We dont need a rojak movie!!! tsskkkkk..! (For those of you who have watched this show, let me know of your review!).


I know this is a very mixed up entry. Just that everything has been so mixed up lately and I dunno where to start. Hope you guys enjoy my rojak entry inspired by the rojak movie. Goodnight, sweetdreams & have a great weekend ahead.


P/s: I've a surprise for u guys next week. :) Watch closely!

No comments: