WELCOME to my blog.

Thursday, August 23, 2007

The Secret


I am currently halfway reading a book called 'The Secret' by Rhonda Byrne. It was a birthday gift from a good friend. After reading couple of pages, I just put it aside cause I find it very very bored. I am not a fan of motivational book.

Couple of nights ago, as I was turning and tossing trying very hard to fall asleep, I remembered an article I've read about 'how to fall asleep' and one of the tips were to read a boring book. I immediately reached out for 'The Secret' which were still laying by the side. I was so glad that I remembered that tips cause I was sure to fall asleep soundly soon.

As i read on, oh boy... its exciting. I am only at chapter 3 now, to cut long story short, I was still wide awake at 4am. The secret is the 'law of attraction', that like attracts like. So, when we think of a thought, we are also attracting like thoughts to us. However, the law only recognise positive command such as "I wanna be successul" and not negative commands such as "I dun wanna fail" (they only hear fail fail fail, thus attracts more failure). It further state that, when we thought & feel of something, it will send out a frequency to the universe to attract like things that are similar to our frequency. When the writer try to relate the law to some examples, I am convinced there are really such a force within. Anyway, its a good book. Go get it if you are interested.

The point is, if the law really exist, all we have to do is think thin thoughts (i want to have jessica alba's washboard abs), and feel thin like jessica alba. Then I am sure, Jessica's toned abs will soon appear on yours in no time.

Good luck & let me know if it works!

2 comments:

i said...

Have you read Robert Kiyosaki's Rich Dad Poor Dad? He really made the whole making money business sounds like a breeze LOL

Redbabe said...

Hehe... nope. actually, am not a fan of motivational books... :p