WELCOME to my blog.

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Good sweat out!

I was so motivated today that I worked out twice in the gym. First session was in the afternoon for weight training with a PT. Another session was in the night cause I wanna try out the Latin Dance cardio class.

Usually it requires lot of motivation to drag oneself out of the house and head for the gym. We would usually come up with hundreds and one creative excuses of why we shouldn't exercise that day. But, once we successfully step our foot in the gym with loud music blaring at the background, somehow it will seems like we are in the right place. And after a good sweat & a great work out, strangely, we would feel that we had had a great time and vowed to do that all over again.

I am dead tired now and I gonna sleep early tonight. Overall, I enjoyed all my personal training sessions. Hopefully, I'll have Jessica Alba's toned abs in no time. For time being, I'll just be contented with my less taufu arms.

Goodnight.


4 comments:

Serena said...

taufu? y? LOL

"ME N MY MILLION DOLLAR" said...

taufu arm is te most scary of a woman as te age come, so must tone up yr arm startin now serena yorkie.

rebbabe, l hav been hopeing, praying and dreaming to hav a body of 'jessica Alba'.

i said...

keep hoping!
keep praying!
keep dreaming!

psst...can anyone help me to kickstart too?

Redbabe said...

hahaha....yeah serena, u hear me right... taufu arms... lol.. u will know when u reach 30...! lolz

Ermm...keep dreaming funky mom... maybe it will work.

Serendipity, errm.... good luck! go go go! lols