WELCOME to my blog.

Monday, August 29, 2011

Chillax Weekend

It's a super long weekend over here in Malaysia; Hari Raya + National Day holidays.  Everyone were already in holiday mood last Friday.  One just need to apply leave for 29/8 & 2/9/11 and will get a 9 days long stretch of holiday!  But, believe it or not, your's truly is back in office today and it is eerily quiet here with just skeleton staff clicking away on their keyboards in their respective cubicles.  If not for the carpet flooring, definitely can hear a pin drop! 

The husband and I still did managed some sun, sea, sand plus good food over the weekend.  Just one of those chillax getaway with a good book and suntan oil.  I think I can still catch a whiff of seabreeze/suntan oil in my hair.  Or probably it's just my imagination!

Happy holiday people! And Selamat Hari Raya to all my muslim friends.

4 comments:

Mrs. Pancakes said...

i love weekends like that! we were contending with a hurricane but we managed to still have a relaxing one! have a great weekend!

mun said...

Love the calmness in your photo. Where's the place?

Redbabe said...

Mrs Pancakes... hope you and your family is good after the hurricane. Tell us more about it. :)

Mun...it's at Ruby's Resort. My favourite hideaway.

Mrs. K said...

Hey there. Glad you had a great weekend. I had a pretty relaxing one too and it was much needed :)