WELCOME to my blog.

Monday, August 15, 2011

Just something to share.  This happened like 3 weeks ago.  I walked into Coach and asked the friendly salesperson this... "I am looking for something around RM300 (US$100 approx).".  His demeanour immediately changed from being 'warm friendly' to 'cool friendly'.  I guess the value is too little to garner his interest.  Hahahahaha...

And so I ransacked thru the pile of items which were price tagged at RM300 each, picked out about 10 items and placed them on the table to decide which one I wanted.  At this point, I could feel him a little impatient.  He must be thinking... so picky for just RM300.  hahahaha......

Then I shortlisted 4 items and told him this... "I need 3 pieces of each design...".  He was caught off guard by the quantity.  His demeanour immediately changed back to 'warm friendly' after that. 

Sigh... such attitude.  Coach is just an average brand to begin with. *shake head*

2 comments:

missyblurkit said...

that is the pain with our local sales folks (most of them).

mun said...

Just wondering, why didn't you tell him the quantity that you will be buying earlier?