WELCOME to my blog.

Monday, October 18, 2010

Wow... I got an Award!

I got a pleasant surprise few days back when I was doing my usual morning round of blog hopping.  Found out that I was awarded "The Versatile Blogger" title from Mrs K of Learn(ing) to Enjoy The Rain!  Thank you Mrs K. ;)
Believe it not, this is my first award throughout my 3 years of blogging (Wow! I've been blogging for 3 years already??!?  Unbelievable!).  So imagine my ecstaticness when I found out that I was awarded with this one!  No, not to the extend of jumping off the couch running around doing that celebration dance in my thong.  But, close to that.  Close... lols...

Though it is just some unofficial awards that goes around the bloggersphere and it doesn't really mean much to most, it meant a lot to me.  It meant that someone out there notice me! Yay!!!  Hehehe....

There are some rules attached to this award though.  I am suppose to:-
  • Thank and link back to the person who gave me the award.
  • Share 7 things about myself.
  • Pass the award along to 15 other bloggers who I recently discovered and think they are fabulous.
  • Contact the bloggers I've chosen and let them know about the award.
So, here you have it.  Seven things about me which you'll never know unless you are someone really really close (psstt.... some they don't even know...):

1) I don't like anybody to touch my brand new magazine.  Only after I've read them.
2) I love sudoku - I'll only do the tough ones and leave the easy ones for mom. :p
3) I have stubby fingers without my long nails.
4) My second toe is longer than the rest of my toes.
5) I hate asian horror movies.  The freaks me out.
6) I dream every night (dreamless sleep are a rare occassions really).
7) I never knew I could cook. I just cook & bake naturally. :p 

And took up the challenge to discover 15 other bloggers who I recently (& not too recently) stumbled upon and think they are fabulous.  Believe me, this is no easy task. :-

9 comments:

Mrs. K said...

You so deserve it! I love visiting your Cozy Corner and I appreciate you sharing it with the rest of us. LOL about your stubby fingers and the magazines. I plan to check out the people you gave the award to soon :)

missyblurkit said...

Congratulations redbabe:D

Redbabe said...

Thanks ladies! :)

Alina Grace said...

Congrats and thanks for selecting me as a versatile blogger as well!!!

Yin Mun~Moon said...

Thanks RedBabe...for nominating me as the most versatile blogger. Thank you...:-)

You have a nice blog too :-)

Redesign Diva said...

Hey lady! Congratulations and thank you! I will do my best to keep the torch hot...lol

Steven Annie said...

Thanks for including our blog as one of the versatile blogger as well. I really enjoy reading your blogs. Keep it up!

Redbabe said...

my pleasure !

zewt said...

hey!!... thanks for the award... you're too kind :)