WELCOME to my blog.

Saturday, October 30, 2010

My 2days In Between

No, I did not abandon my blog.  Was a little busy.  Still is.  Busy having fun, busy living life, busy clearing the dirty laundries after the fun (the not-so-fun part)... hehehe...  Seriously, I actually have to call the boss to tell him that I won't be going into the office this week (which I told him I would for a day) just so I have time to clear the laundries before the next adventure start or I would end up having not enough clean undies... hehehehe.  I know, I know, I heard of that '1 undies can last for 4 days' technique.  Errm... no thank you.  I rather go commando. :p Lols...  In case you haven't heard of, it is like this:

1) Wear it like normal.
2) Wear with the back facing front.
3) Overturn, inside out, wear it like normal. (terbalik la..)
4) Still inside out, shift the back to the front.

Hehehehe.... According to some 'expert', it was more than 4 wears.  I just couldn't think of it at this moment (zzzz).  Lols... 4 wears already grossed me out! :p
And here's the fun part prior to all the not-so-fun part (i.e. laundries).  Was away in Cambodia for a 3d/2n trip to kiss the Buddha! ;)  It was a great trip despite it being a really short and hot one.  We actually have only 2 full days + 2 nights as we left the country pretty early in the morning on the last day.
Visited all the 'Wats' (temples).  They are amazing.  I'll write more about it with pictures as soon as I get back from my next adventure which is due to depart in exactly 6 hours.

These two days that I had between the two trips is simply crazy.  Besides doing up all the laundries, managed to squeeze in some shopping too.  Got myself some long sleeves shirts when I realized that all that I have in my wardrobes are just singlets (so not suitable for winter) while packing, a new pair of walking shoe to replace my worn out Clark and even visited the Kuala Lumpur Photography Fair this morning and gotten a new addition to my camera before picking up mom from the bus station!   Talking about cekap-ness (efficient-ness)!
And that's not all.  Just got home not too long ago from Frances Yip's concert with mom and my in-laws, courtesy of the later (which was a pink charity event organized in conjunction with the October Breast Cancer awareness month).  Though she is an evergreen singer, I enjoyed her performance immensely!  Her singing were simply fantastic.  I guess I am just an old soul trapped in a young body afterall.  Hehehehe...

Anyway, finally finished packing.  Need to stop now to catch some sleep.  Will blog more when I get back. Stay cool ya!  Be back soon!

3 comments:

Mrs. K said...

Wow, sounds like so much fun. I'm ready to hop in your suitcase before you leave for your next adventure. too bad my boss would notice ;(. Kidding. Have a great time. I can't wait to read the future posts on your adventures

Cammie said...

yo. you are so "busy" ha?!
How was your Cambodia trip? Can not wait for see your pictures.

Redbabe said...

Hey Mrs K, hahaha... in my suitcase? Lols.... Will blog soon.... need to recharge first. :) zzzzzz *missing my bed*

KamYean, yeah man... super 'BUSY'. Lols... I've taken so much photo of both trips and I don't know where to start now. I think I shall start with zzzzz first. :p