WELCOME to my blog.

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

My Nose Ran Too

Whenever someone asked me "Hey, how are you?".  My reply is always, "Great!".  Can't think of anything lesser than GREAT.  I am always great.  Even at times when I am down with a runny nose, sore throat, watery eyes, like how I am now.  Lols.  Yes, I am still feeling GREAT!!!

It may be a little cumbersome having to blow my nose every now and then, a little uncomfortable even with the slightly rise temperature.  All are still awesomely great.  Ahh.... choooooooo! Lols...

7 comments:

Mrs. K said...

God bless you (you did sneeze right?) LOL. I can identify with this post. I'm very similar :) Hope you get over your sniffles soon!

waikong said...

bless you!

Redbabe said...

Mrs K... haha... thanks!

WK... thanks!

Sure hope to get well soon!

"ME N MY MILLION DOLLAR" said...

get well soon my dear....

What I Did Today said...

Aw. Get all better REALLY soon! Colds are no fun.

Redbabe said...

Hey ladies,

Thanks for dropping by. I am trying very hard to get well soon. It's kinda bored lazing on the couch after awhile. :p

Jane, thanks for the recommendation/reminder. Yup, have a bottle of that in the fridge and totally forgotten about it until you mentioned. They are good. ;)

missyblurkit said...

recover faster:D i am missing my morning buddy!