WELCOME to my blog.

Friday, October 8, 2010

Birds & Tears

A bird poop-ed on me this morning while I was out for a walk with @missyblurkit (Evie).  Yeah, I know, what's the odd right??  The only lucky thing about the episode was, it landed on my shirt.  If I'd walk 0.0003 seconds faster, it would have smack right on my nose.  Imagine that... :p EWWWWWWW.... with everything capitals... that's right... lols!

Anyway, here is something I left out sometime ago when I was back in Kluang.  Went back to visit mom for Mooncake Festival.  Just the usual lepak chill and eating.  Nothing much.  But I did went for something out of the ordinary.  You wouldn't have guess what I did.  Hint: A tear jerking experience.


2 comments:

waikong said...

wooi, did you go and buy Magnum 4D?

Redbabe said...

No wor... dont know what number to buy wor...4444?