WELCOME to my blog.

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Simple Happiness

Happiness is seeing these new shoots sprouting out from my 3 weeks old plant - some kind of common flowers which I don't know it's name.
Happiness is seeing flower buds emerging.
Happiness is seeing my almost-dead-cili padi plant all green again.
Happiness is surprises.  Expected pink flowers but here comes another cili padi.  The seed from my almost-dead-cili padi plant fell into the soil of my pink flower bed. ;)
Happiness is seeing my plants healthy and striving.
Happiness is when this plant, which I took back from Ruby's resort, not only did it survived but it began to bloom too... :)  Ahhh...... happy-nya!

You must be wondering, what's the big deal?  Well, let's put it this way... my other nickname was 'Plant murderer'!  So, IT IS a BIGGIE. :)

7 comments:

Big Cow said...

Blogger.com should seriously consider putting a 'like' button in all the templates la. I wanna click 'like' for this post! I want! ;-)

Redbabe said...

thanks for liking Big Cow. maybe u shld drop blogger a suggestion. u never know!

mun said...

And now you have green fingers! Congrats!

Cammie said...

nice post. i also like to plant flowers. At sometimes i will crazy abt certain flowers and will hunt for the same species. i am collecting lilies at this moment. colors that i have are lite link, red, blue ( no flower yet) and orange (also no flower yet). If you into this flowers i can plant the young for you at foc. let me know yeah!!

Redbabe said...

Kamyean... yes, I want. please cultivate some baby plants for me!!! Thanks a million!

Cammie said...

great, will do that. i just came back from Bali. i managed to brought back some other colors like dark red, pink (diff pink from what i am having) and one is yellow (not sure anymore, too excited when i see the fllowers). i was looking high and low for it.At last (after showing the tour guy the picture of lilium plant), there was a flowers/plant shop at the road side. This is the most precious gift i brought for myself.

Redbabe said...

Hey..... am excited to hear that you brought back some other variety of colours from Bali!!! :) I've been thinking of planting some lilies too... just havent gotten around finding the plants. Especially those peach colour ones. Used to plant lots of them when I was young in Kluang. Can't wait till I get those babies from you! Yay...

p/s: Hope you had had a great time in Bali!