WELCOME to my blog.

Monday, September 20, 2010

Phew... what a relieve.

As I was going thru the list of songs in my pc trying to pick out few with the right beats for my training for a mini marathon (yeah.. mini cause it is just 5km), I had a realisation.

I think I know why I can't remember the lyrics to all the songs nowadays unlike a long time ago.  The realisation was, CDs were rather expensive a long time ago.  Whenever I bought one, will be hearing nothing but just that 24/7.  How not to know the lyrics by heart? 

These days, not only were there thousands of songs out there, but most of them are free too :p  You know what I mean.  How la to remember all the lyrics?

What a relieve.  At least now I know it is not AGING.  It is not that the 'memory' that is failing.  :p

3 comments:

mun said...

Ya, just information or songs overload. All the best for your mini marathon!

miss pancakes said...

thanks for the support on my blog...when is your wedding?

Redbabe said...

Thanks Mun. Hoping to run all the way. :)

Miss Pancakes, you are welcome. Our wedding was 2 years ago.. oppst!