WELCOME to my blog.

Monday, September 27, 2010

An Agenda-less Day - A triple *LOVE* Day

Today is one of those rarest day that I've got no agenda on my list.  Woke up to nothing to do, no place to go.  Always love a day like this.  :)  It has been quite awhile since I have a day like this.  *love*

After brunching on a cup of hot java + slices of banana chocolate cake which I baked the night before, decided to visit a very special friend who I haven't seen for quite sometime.  It was a good choice for the day.  Brought her a loaf of the cake too (baked 3 loafs) and we enjoyed it together over tea time.  Had a very inspiring and enlightening afternoon. *love*

When I got home later, decided to make ourselves some simple dinner.  It was so simple that I called it  'the cheating spaghetti'. Cheating cause I used one of those pre-made sauces from Preggo's instead of making them from scratch :p.  Except that I added carrot, sausages & onions into it.  Just can't bring myself to serve spaghetti kosong :p  (plain spaghetti with sauces). Lols... Found some potatoes and eggs in the fridge and made a potato salad too.  It was seriously yummy.  We wallop-ed all the food before I could remember to take any photos of it. Hehehe.... perhaps next time la... *love*

I always love a day like this.  Sunshining morning, drizzling afternoon, zero agendas and spontaneously whipping up a meal.  No hassle.  Simple & nice! *love*


p/s: Oh yeah, btw, like my new background?  Got bored with the old one and decided on this new one. :p

2 comments:

mun said...

Like the lace border! Good time for a new look. :)

Redbabe said...

Yay... got one 'like'. :) Love it too.