WELCOME to my blog.

Monday, August 2, 2010

Tiny Flowers

I scattered some seeds I bought off the supermarket two months back (I think).  According to the pack, it says it will start to sprout within a week.  Week after week, no sprouting in sight.  After about a month or so, I finally saw a few small greens emerging from the dark soil.

To date, of the 50 seeds or so that I've scattered, only 3 fought against all odds and rise above.  Nevertheless, still miserable tiny looking leaves.  As tiny as miserable it is, one actually bloomed!  

Don't ask me the name of the plant.  It happened so long ago I can't even remember it already.

3 comments:

Alina Grace said...

Heheheh...so pretty and pink the flowers.

Princess said...

hope it turns out good, love graden.. but i hate insects.. :)

love you blog

Redbabe said...

Alina: Ya, but just two tiny flowers.

Nasra: Hey Nasra, thanks for dropping by. I never fare too well in gardening though... maybe I shall just consider giving it all up so not to kill more plants... hehehe