WELCOME to my blog.

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

An Afternoon In Singapore!

Spent an afternoon in Vivo City Singapore yesterday with my girlfriend Jenny.  Not exactly an afternoon la... more like couple of hours only.  Arriving at 3:30pm and left at 9pm.  Yeah, like that also shiok.  Hahaha...
The husband has a meeting in Singapore and I begged to tag along and promised he won't even notice of my existence.  I promised to be GOOD. :)  About 45 minutes into our journey, I regretted my decision.  The air conditioner in the car suddenly went kaput (malfunctioned)!  Totally un-revivable.  Yeah, you can imagine the rest.  By time we arrived at our destination 3 hours later, we were all sweaty, oily and harassed.  I was worst.  My hair was all tangled from the wind.  

After dropping them off at their meeting venue, I took over the wheel and drove myself to Vivo City.  The cool air conditioner in Vivo were heavenly.  Met Jenny there and the first thing I told her was, I need her comb and I need to go to the ladies.  Lols... The wind tangled my hair so badly that it was impossible to untangle them.  I decided to just bun it up.  After some ICI retouching (make up), I felt like superstar again!
We went for tea at Kim Gary; I think it is the first HK style cafe in Spore cause Jenny was excited about it.  The moment we sat down, she insisted that I should open up the present she gotten for me.  Even before we place our food orders.  Part 2 birthday present actually.  Part 1 was that pearl earrings she gotten for me as advance birthday when she came to visit in May.  That woman is mad I tell you... hahaha...  Nevertheless, who doesn't love presents.  I would say, keep them coming! 

She gotten me a lovely Coach wristlet and a magnet which has my name & description on it.  I super love it all lor...  Especially the wristlet. Love the colour too.  Nice!  Can bring out for yumcha sessions!  Thanks babe!

She even gotten me this cute little cake complete with candle and insisted that I light it up.  

I thought I could get away with the 'lighting' up part but she actually purposely went and bought a lighter for it.  How to not light it up la after she had put in so much effort...? Lols... The mini cake is seriously pretty and yummy.  Since she is on diet, I walloped it all.  Love love it!  

Our girls' time was cut short when Harrison's meeting ended pretty early and he came to join us with his associate.  We went for a little shopping after that. ;)

In the evening, Harry (Jenny's husband) came to join us for dinner after work.  It was again, a birthday dinner for the three of us - Harry (3rd), Harrison and I.  It was a lovely dinner.  The company was even better!  We left at about 9pm after dropping them off at their house and got back to our's slightly over midnight.  Here are some of my loots from the metropolitan down South...

Cute poo poo bags dispenser and it's refill for those doggies outings.  Super convenient & chic!

Some nice and cheap earrings.  Only S$3/pair.

Also salvaged some cool apparels from their ZARA too!  They were like only S$19/S$16 per piece. Though just for couple of hours, it was not bad at all.  

4 comments:

"ME N MY MILLION DOLLAR" said...

The poo poo bag dispenser so cute hor, so I no nid to bring any poo poo bag this week end lor.

Redbabe said...

Yeah.. I got one for Evie & one for you too. Forgot to buy for myself. Lols...

Alina Grace said...

If only I have time for this when I go into Singapore...sigh...it's always Work...Work...Work...

Redbabe said...

Universal Studio.. Universal Studio... Universal Studio... hehehehe... Caitlin will love it.