WELCOME to my blog.

Friday, July 30, 2010

My Friend's Success - F1 Recreation

Jeannie, another girlfriend of mine, my coffee buddy.  We are not one of those girlfriends that need to speak/see each other 24/7.  Just one of those that meets up every few months or so, yet, can just fall right in where we last left it.  

Was invited to the opening of her company, the F1-Recreation past Wednesday and boy it was happening.  Not only were the event superbly planned, the things that she have achieved for the company were simply awesome.  I am really proud of her.

Met her 8 years ago in a fitness event we both participated.  Back then, life was really tough for her - single mom with two kids.  Having just gotten back from Bermuda with zero work experience, it was truly a struggle for her.  I am so glad that things work out so well for her now.  

Managed to meet up with our other coffee buddies at the opening too.  Though it was just for couple of hours, I had a great time.

No comments: