WELCOME to my blog.

Monday, March 22, 2010

Seeing Balloons Finally!

Camera, checked. Battery, checked. Memory card, checked, checked, checked! And off I went down to Putrajaya again. A girlfriend came by my place at 7:30am and we went together gether... Unfortunately, the sun sucks that morning. It was gloomy.


The crowd was crazy that morning. By time we arrived, there were no longer any parkings left. People normally wake up so early one arr??? Mad.


Anyway, there was also a long queue when we were there. Apparently it was to purchase ticket for a ride on the hot air balloon. I overheard that those people actually started to queue since 3am. So nice to ride meh???


And the best part was, the balloon for visitors to ride on was tied to the ground and it only goes up and down. Not as if it goes around Putrajaya or what... crazy. Queue from 3am?? No thank you.

That's about it. The gloomy weather spoiled my mood to experiment. Well, at least something la..

4 comments:

mun said...

I can't tell that it is gloomy weather from your photos! Nice shots! Reminds me of the cartoon Up. :)

Redbabe said...

Yeah Mun, it reminded me of that cartoon too... especially that hot air balloon with few kick ass huge balloons, hehe

Alina Grace said...

Ooooo.....so nice pix!!!

Redbabe said...

Thanks Alina....!