WELCOME to my blog.

Thursday, March 11, 2010

I am back... Woof!

I got the first taste of how Amazing Race would have been if I've gathered enough guts to participate, i.e., if I ever get selected la... We almost missed our flight today all thanks to the 'efficiency' of the hotel we stayed in. Our shuttle never turn up at stipulated time and we only got onto a cab at 1:45pm and arrived at the airport at 2:17pm where the flight info display already blinking 'CALLING' for our flight number. I ran as fast as I could to the check-in counters. A very kind lady queuing in front of me allowed me to go first when I explained that my flight will be taking off soon and thanks to her, we managed to check our luggage in at 2:25pm for flight which was due to depart for KL at 3:05pm. Phew! We really cant bear the thoughts of spending another day in this city of felines - Kuching. We are truly not a cat person.

2 comments:

traCe said...

hehehe hey sexyredbabe..i hope u get in :D

Redbabe said...

We did, we did get in! Hehe