WELCOME to my blog.

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Long Story

Lesson learnt today, NEVER EVER purposely go to a favourite boutique to look see look see if you don't intend to buy. More importantly, don't ever TRY IT ON FOR FUN. Cause it always ended up not so fun when we are caught in a dilemma whether to buy or not to buy. For my case, or Terri's even, we always succumbed to pretty temptations. Like I always say, we are suckers for pretty stuff. Our 'supposely' intention to just drop by to look see look see failed miserably. MISERABLY. We ended up with a big bag each. Sigh... no more look see look see shit... :p

Though CNY had long gone, somehow there still seems to have lots to do. All deco has been taken down right after CNY and the house is once again, back to it usual state. Susah susah put them up, susah susah take them down again... do for what also I dont know. There are still lots of cookies at home. Can't find time to enjoy them. Dont really eat them anyway.

Have been working almost everyday this past two weeks. Apart from the need to coordinate the shifting to our new office, it was also to replace the days that I'll be away next week for a short holiday with my mom. :) Yup, going away again. This time round, will be Kuching! :) Third holiday of the year.

There are so many trips this year. I seriously got carried away last year when AirAsia launches it's RM0 fare tickets and accidentally bought one too many trips. The plans are all line up right thru to June. Oh boy...! Other than the 5 AirAsia trips, there were few other driving trips too. We just cancelled one for end of this month to Desaru. Kena kutuk like don't know what... sigh... For the rest of the year, I just wish to stay put. Don't wanna go anywhere. Need to rest and chill. Need to find time to do MY things.

MY things. There are so many MY things that I wanna do. One of the more important ones would be to get back on some painting projects. Canvas works, rocks or maybe even some pastel too. My set of pastel already covered in 2mm thick of dust. :p

Other than busy with all these mandatory chores (i.e. shifting & de-CNY-ing), been busy socializing with friends too. Attended the Fernandez' little girl birthday party, happy hours & teh tarik with the Altezza boys, chilled out with the MRS buddies (just got home from one in fact), shopping with Terri, gone mad with the Salsa' kakis and oh, attended one of the girl's marriage registration too.

The registration took place at JPN in Putrajaya. It was so beautiful. A simple ceremony witness only by immediate families and close friends. Though it was just a few of us, we had so much fun. Mostly of our own silly antics. Hehehe...

I've a field day experimenting with outdoor photography that day. Learned a trick or two from another salsa kaki who is also into photography. :) Was only using my 18-55mm lens, cir polarizer and a speedflash. My other friend was using the 50mm 1.8f. Just nice. All covered. :p

Havent even have time to play with my new toys. The Wii has gone into hibernation. Lols... Cant wait to play again. I wanna play tennis, play bowling, play boxing and many many silly games and go all out mad silly. Also, cant wait to get to the zoo or go bird watching even to try out my that newly acquired 55-250mm lens, tsk tsk... sigh... Hopefully get to try it out in Kuching ;). What? It's not easy entertaining a senior citizen ok... hehe...

As for my Mac, I am getting a hang of it and am loving every minute of it. All I can say is... I love, I love, I love it. After 4 days into it, I wont say I cant imagine myself ever using a window based pc ever again, but I am 100% sure that I wont buy myself another one lor. My only regret is not converting sooner.

Anyway, will be away for the next few days. Will update as soon as I get back. Can't wait to go and have fun. Cant wait to get back to settle the shifting of office stuff. Can't wait to be back to my twice a week work routine. Can't wait to have more free time to myself. Can't wait to paint, to dance, to photoshoot, to skate and to do all things fun. There are still so much happenings for the rest of the month. I am already tired just by thinking about it *yawn*.

Oh, before I sign off, have you watch 'Confucious'? If not, don't. It was confusing. The mandarin was like super deep kind until I also cannot understand what the hell he was talking about and the subtitles, I dont know what crap they translate. :p If you really must watch a canggih maggih chinese show, go watch 14 Blades. That was alright. They made Zhoa Wei very pretty there. I beginning to love Zhao Wei's face. Watched Legion too. Ok ok la... *yawn yawn* ok la... goodnight and sleep tight.

2 comments:

mun said...

Enjoy your Kuching trip with your mother! Have a safe journey!

Redbabe said...

Thanks a lot mun.