WELCOME to my blog.

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I did it !!


Finally... after dragging on for so long... not that I am stupid, really. Just that I am too laid back. Hahahaha.... It was a pleasant surprise when I got back from Kuching. Definitely didnt expect this to be waiting for me in the mailbox. Thought I need to do one more paper before I can get the Diploma because of some changes in their syllable. Thank God they accepted my appeal ;) Finally, one thing down. Now I can pursue something I really like. ;) Oh, did I mentioned that I got a 'B' instead of an 'A' for my QM? Thought it was easy. Anyhow, nevermind la...

7 comments:

sdovelly said...

Congratulations! Stumbled at your blog (via GerryMoon) and thought i should drop by :)

Redbabe said...

Thanks Sdovelly. ;)

mun said...

Congrats! Are you going to sign up for a photography course next? :)

Redbabe said...

Errmm.... that is indeed one of the agenda. Photography are more of a hobby thingy. so not gonna waste so much time on it. :) Have something else in mind. Will tell more when if materialized. ;)

Alina Grace said...

Congratulations, my dear!!!

Redbabe said...

Thank you my friend :)

traCe said...

Congrats sexy red babe =) woohoo!