WELCOME to my blog.

Thursday, March 18, 2010

The Pro Movers

As we were unpacking and organizing the new place and at the same time, yakking away, a colleague who is also a really close friend asked "Eh gladys, including this time, how many times have you shifted?" and I replied "Errm... wait a minute, let me count"... and all of us laughed.

1995 : Moved from Kluang to SS2, Petaling Jaya
1997 : Moved from SS2 to Damansara Kim
1999 : Moved from Damansara Kim to Taman Megah
2000 : Moved from Taman Megah to Subang Court 8
2001 : Moved from Subang Court 8 to Court 9
2002 : Moved office from Phileo to Kelana Square
2007 : Shifted office from Kelana Square to Taman Megah
2008 : Helped parents-in-law to shift house
2008 : Shifted from Court 9 to Taman Desa
2009 : Moved from back room to middle room
2009 : Moved from middle room to front room
2009 : Shifted remaining items from Court 9 to Taman Desa
2010 : Shifted office from Taman Megah to Kota Damansara

Freaking 13 times over a span of 15 years. Averaging it out, once every 14 months.... lols... total madness. She asked "You must have phobia at it already...hahaha..." and I went "No, it had became my hobby. Can't wait for another shifs... :p"... hahaha

Anyway, we all agreed that I am quite pro at this moving/shifting business already... hahaha

2 comments:

Alina Grace said...

Wa lau!!!! So much moving....I would have jsut sat down and CRY!!! I absolutely HATE moving....

Redbabe said...

Haha... tak da rasa already.