WELCOME to my blog.

Monday, November 17, 2008

A Sad Day + A New Look

I sibuk sibuk wanted to change the design of my blog to a more Christmasty feel in conjunction with the season next month. Mana tau, screwed up big time. My blog counter gone. All my favourite links gone. My furkids, Rumba & Sunshine's photos, gone too. Live feed & playlist also gone. Basically everything gone except for the standard stuff like 'category' & 'archive'.
*
Paling sakit hati was, susah-susah my blog finally reached 5000 visitors, all wiped out sekaligus. Have to start all over again from zero. Haizzz... sadnya... I am not Kenny nor Xiaxue, so it's quite difficult for me to reach 5000 visitors again. It's gonna take awhile...haizz....
*
How it happened was, as I was trying to insert the new template, my love was sitting next to me. When a reminder popped up saying something about not supporting some stuffs, I hesitated but my love on the other hand said, "Darling...just do it! Click ok, click ok... just do it!". I mah obediently clicked 'ok' lor... Mana tau, when the page loaded, everything hilang!
*
I told my mom, the feeling is like dying without finding the body (cantonese: sei mo si hai). Haizz.........! Anyway, from now until December, this will be the new sickeningly sweet look at 'Redbabe's Cozy Corner'.

3 comments:

traCe said...

nevermind lah..maybe its hinting your visitor count will hit 2 - 3 times compare with the 1st one :) i like the new look~

Redbabe said...

insyallah la.....

glad that you like the new look! I can imagine my friends rolling their eyes thinking to themselves "sickeningly sweet, typical gladys"...lols

~ RaChel Lim ~ said...

The new look is great... but it loads slowly... mayb my connection is slow too.. I've to wait longer to read ur newly post.. but i like the look cos i like pink too..