WELCOME to my blog.

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Am Packing For Phuket!

When I first make reservation for my air ticket, I told my gf, Jo, that I gonna check in one luggage. She laugh and asked me, "wah... need meh?? What you bringing wor???". I also feel a bit paiseh about it after that. Yalor, need meh? What am I bringing wor? So much meh?? I also dunno.

I just finished packing a moment ago and believe it or not, my luggage bag were so full that it look as though it gonna burst any minute (Jo sure gonna have a good laugh when she see me with my big bag tomorrow). I know, it's only a 4d/3n vacation. It can't be bursting right? I also dunno what am I lugging all the way to Phuket???

You see, my clothing (which include 2 swimsuits, 5 shirts, 2 shorts, 1 pant, 1 dress + undies) only took up a quarter of the bag. By right, it should be pretty empty.

But instead of just clothing, I still have my ICI bag which I can't live without (make-up bag), a backpack which I needed for islands excursion, a marine casing for diving, a pair of sandal and finally, some 3in1 coffee (I am a hopeless caffeine addict).

You may wonder why don't I just hand carry my backpack with me onto the plane? The reason was.... *drum roll*.... cause the backpack doesn't go with what I am wearing tomorrow. Yes, I am hopelessly vain too.... hehehehe.

So, after stuffing everything else into the luggage bag, How can it not burst??? Luckily I didn't bring matching sandals for every outfit. Sure die arr....

Meantime, for all of you out there who are reading this, wish you all have a great week ahead working your ass off while I have a great time by the beach, enjoying the sun, sea & sand, and beautiful sunsets while sipping colourful cocktails served by six-packs macho men with well toned asses.

Ciau!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahah.. have a great holiday!!! DOn't burn yourself under the sun too much ah...

traCe said...

ahooo...yo sexy red babe; enjoy your holidays ..looking forward to hear more stories when ur back ehehehe!