WELCOME to my blog.

Monday, March 31, 2008

Stupid Kitty



As we were crossing the road to a friend's house, I saw this cat 'squeezed' underneath a car tyre. First thing that came to my mind was that the cat must have been ran over! Poor kitty.....:(
I am not a big fan of cats. I hate their confusion of where their loyalty lies or which home is really their home. But I dont hate them to the extend that I will pop a champagne whenever I came across one that is dead!
I dont like to see gross stuff and I cant stand sight of bloody road pizza... but to quench my curiousity, I've no choice but to I asked Harrison to check it out while I stand quite a distance away until Harrison give me the green light to go over when he ascertain that it is not bloody nor gross. Come on.... the kitty died quite artistically right..... it deserved our attention.. :p




As Harrison got closer, the kitty 'meow'... that caught us both in surprise. So i guess it must have been injured but not dead... aww... poor kitty kitty......must be suffering!

Then, the fella 'meow' again.... and this time, it kinda like stretched a little bit followed by a lazier 'meow'...... and another, and another....
Stupid unloyal kitty. Of so many owners it have, and of so many houses it can go to for a lazy afternoon nap, no, it must nap squeezed in between the car tyre & the road. I guess it must have live too long and wish for a termination! Or maybe it still have many lives to spare. Afterall, a cat has 9 lives right?
Stupid dumb cat.. and I am right, they are stupid.

4 comments:

"ME N MY MILLION DOLLAR" said...

this cat post better than the 'American Top Model' hahahaha

Redbabe said...

hahaha... yalor yalor...... so funny!

Terence said...

whaha the cat damn posy lah.. LOL. did the cat survive?

Redbabe said...

the cat is sleeping there la.... of course it survived!