WELCOME to my blog.

Monday, March 3, 2008

Clubbing Scene - 2008 Vs 2002

A friend of Harrison from the Altezza Club invited us for his birthday party at BarClub over the weekend. It has been such a long time since we last did any serious clubbing. Serious meaning, those really dressed to kill kind, hardcore drinking & shake the booties all night long. I was thrilled and excited by the invitation.
I gonna dress to kill.. muahahaha..... I dug out my shiny white bare back, bare midriff top and paired it with my authentic Levi's. Perfect make-up with extended eyelashes.... lovely! It felt good to dress up! I was too engrossed in beautifying myself till i forgot to take a photo... sorry... hehehe.
We were there at 10:00pm. Oh boy, how the clubbing scene has changed compared to 6 years ago. Then, all clubs will be filled to the brink by 10:00pm. Now, it is still eerily quiet at 10:00pm. I constantly illuminate my o.d.m. (trying to show off my party watch :p), to keep watch of time, just to see what time does the crowd actually start to pour in. Only by 12:30am, the party starts to heat up.
Grooved on the big podium with some girlfriends... it was crazy. Was hit on by couple of guys, whom I suppose barely reach the age 25. A girlfriend of mine said... "look at the brighter side"... lols. My ego were certainly boosted...lols... I may have aged 6 years since the last time I went clubbing but am still equally hot if not hotter! hahahaha....so vain! This reminds me of the good old days, how hard we have partied then, and all the podium dancing. Sigh.... those were the days!
Were a little tipsy when we finally left at 2:15am. You wont believe the traffic there in the wee hour of the morning. People & cars all over the place. We all had a really good time. It feels that i do belongs in this kinda lifestyle!
p/s: oh, did i mentioned that i went bra-less too! lols....

No comments: