WELCOME to my blog.

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Total Blur Case

I wonder what gotten into me these days. I got all the party time mixed up.


Couple of weeks ago, a friend held an open house for cny. Despite of numerous reminder that it was a lunch, I assumed it was a dinner. So I went about, did my stuff, until a call came in.



friend: gladys, are u coming to KY's house?

me: of course I am!

friend: where are u now?

me: at home lor... (I thought she wanna come over and go together)

friend: huh???

me: dinner right?

friend: lunch la........

me: OMG





Another one happened just over the weekend. This time I remembered it was a lunch. However, I got the time all mixed up. I thought the party starts at 1:00pm ~ 3:00pm. In actual fact, it started at 12:00pm. Anyway, I had already pre-informed the host that I'll be late. I just dont understand where I got the 1:00pm from???


Haizz..... blur blur.........hopefully i wont remember the wrong date or time for my wedding. By the rate i am going, not that it is impossible.

No comments: