WELCOME to my blog.

Friday, April 13, 2012

Last Friday, We Became Sashimi (for the fish)

If raw fish fed to human are called 'sashimi', what do we call raw human that was being fed to fish?  Hmmm.....

Last Friday night, after the little kissing in the butt incident in the morning, we were loitering around MValley waiting for our movie marathon to start; well, we were sort of weird that evening, went for two movies back-to-back; Wrath of the Titan followed by The Hunger Games which lasted till wee hour of the morning, 2am.  

Having about an hour to spare, no available foot reflexology slot left, I instigated the husband to try the 'Fish Spa'.  He was skeptical but gave in.  I told him, it is just 30 minutes.  Even if you hate it, it is just 30 minutes.  Won't die one.  Lols....


The whole experience was rather funny.  The moment we paid, washed our legs and stepped into the fish area, the fishes that greeted us was not those smallies shown at the display.  It was at least 4 inches long each.  I just blurted... "Wtf.... these would eat my entire feet man...!"... 


The helpers heard me and laughed.... they said I can start with the smallest fish and slowly upgrade to the bigger ones as I get used to it.  I tell you, it was super ticklish.  The husband were trying so hard to keep his feet in the water.  He simply couldn't stand the tickles.  I make him to keep his feet under long enough for a photo... poor fella...Hahaha....


I, on the other hand, upgraded to Stage 2, the next bigger fish.  I just keep my eyes shut and chanting my mantra.... "mind over matters.... mind over matters... it is not ticklish... it is not fishes.... it is OSIM foot massager".... hahahahahahaha.....

That's about the furthest stage I've ever gone.  Will I try again?  Nope.  How do my feet feel after that?  A little smoother.  Lols.....

Love those picture though.  Priceless.

1 comment:

mun said...

I don't think I dare to go and let my feet be eaten by fishes. *shudders*