WELCOME to my blog.

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Colorful Monday - Of completed Photobook & Chillaxing @ Whisky Bar

I was browsing thru the weather forecast on my Iphone last night.  When it shows 'rainy' for today, I laughed.  True enough, woke up to a wet Monday.  Pretty accurate eh?  Tomorrow supposed to be the same.  Let's wait and see. 

It was pretty uneventful at work today except for the arrival of one of the Photobook which I've been rushing off this past week.  The one I made for our HK & Macau trip.  Super excited & super nice! :)  Totally satisfied and pleased with myself.
 The cover of our book.  A photo of our shadows.  Yeah, I was having my Mickey ears on. :)
 The inside of the book.  Nice!
This would be my 4th book.  Previously made one for mom for Mother's day years ago.  Then one for our Bali trip in 2009, one for all the trips I took with mom in 2010 and now this.
Am excited waiting for another one completed last Friday at Genting to be delivered.  That would be for our Beijing trip in 2010.  So excited that I could burst!
Met up with Florence who I haven't seen for awhile for some catching up at Whisky Bar after work.  Also an early birthday dinner for her. :) 
Nice food, nice drinks + nice company.  How much better can it get for a Monday? :)

1 comment:

mun said...

Your photobook is so nice and colourful.