WELCOME to my blog.

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Last Friday, I kissed (a butt)


Last Friday morning, as I was traffic jamming to work, I accidentally kissed the ass of this car.  It was just a small bump.  Got off my car, check on my victim's damage, nothing really, and apologized.  To my utter surprised, he was rather dramatic and went... "This is really BAD....!".  I laughed.  No, not out of sarcasm.  It was truly funny to me.  I ran my finger thru his bumper, I can't find the BAD part. :p  Mind you, all these while, I didn't even glimpse at mine.

Anyway, I gave him my numbers for him to claim his damages.  Didn't wanna hold up the morning traffic any longer.  Saw him took a picture of my car and decided I should do the same too.  The moment I stepped into the office, he called.  Said his car is absolutely noisy now after the accident and I was like... "where possible???".

Sent him to talk to our regular mechanic.  Apparently, his bumper clip broke which resulted the bumper to hit against the exhaust.  Got it fixed and he demanded a spray of new coat of paint for the bumper.  Just two tiny scratch which were not even visible.  *#$^%&

As for your's truly, only wallet damaged - RM320 in total.  Car, zero damage.

1 comment:

mun said...

Lucky if only wallet damage and people are ok.