WELCOME to my blog.

Monday, April 2, 2012

I am a Superwoman!

I think I am indeed a superwoman!  

Were up in Genting on Fri night with the car kakis.  Off to JB early Sat morning for prayers.  Check in, showered, and left for Singapore for dinner with some friends.  Got back to JB way past midnight.  And this morning, check out and off we went to JPO.  Nothing much there really.  Got back KL at 6:30pm, fed & cleaned all four dogs, washed two load full of laundries (handwashed some), fold and put away a basketful of clean ones, take out the rubbish, vacuumed the settee, tidied up the entire house, went out for dinner, ironed some work clothes for the week, showered and do up my horrible nails and now, updating here.  

So, am I a superwoman or what? I think I might be able to fly too if I want it hard enough...lols...

2 comments:

missyblurkit said...

you're on quite a sugar high:P superwoman. supergirl...you're all of it:D

mun said...

You are indeed a superwoman! I can't even manage to do a quarter of what you have done in a day.