WELCOME to my blog.

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Visited the Dentist (finally!)

I've finally mustered enough courage to visit my regular dentist this morning (Joon Dental Clinic).  Even while I was there waiting for my turn, I've half the heart to actually just reach for the door and run for dear life. :p  But on second thought, if I were to do that, I would have go thru the whole process again - fighting back the fear that has brought me this far.  Sigh... die die la... will just sit thru the whole process on the torturing chair while imagining I am at some faraway idyllic place, enjoying a beach massage.  Mind over matters they said.

It was all finally over half an hour later.  A chipped filling refilled, a stained enamel polished, a permanent retainer at the back of my lower teeth removed (now I felt there is so much space in my mouth!) and all teeth scaled, polished and cleaned.  If I were to smile for a camera now, you might just catch a sparkle!
   

3 comments:

Arielle said...

Going to the dentist can be scary. My dentist has pictures on the ceiling to look at while they work in my mouth. I know its silly, but it puts me at ease. Hope your smile stays white and healthy for awhile!

mun said...

Bravo for finally doing it and having a bright sparkling smile now!

Chanel said...

I'm am actually one of those weird people that love to go the the dentist. I'm glad you went through with it. Don't you feel great now? Can't wait to see that new bright smile.