WELCOME to my blog.

Friday, February 18, 2011

Ring for Heaven

I sometimes wished there is a special number to dial for heaven.  Then, I would be able to...

1) ...speak to love ones who had passed on whenever I thought of them.
2) ...clarify a certain unfinished matters with them.
3) ...check stand of my accumulated merits for visa to His lair.
4) ...know if all doggies really do go to heaven.
5) ...confirm heaven do exists.

But I guess if there is really a number to dial for heaven, we would not cherish life.  Ponder.

3 comments:

missyblurkit said...

i can relate to that. i wish to say hello to some folks who've passed on and the fact is i never knew till it was too late.

i believe all doggies go to heaven:D

mun said...

How come you suddenly think of this?

Redbabe said...

the mind likes to wander off every now n then. :)