WELCOME to my blog.

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Million-aire Again!

Yesterday was a great great day!  Halfway thru chatting with mom over MSN, someone called her to tip her off the whereabout of her MILLION (her Australian Silky Terrier).  Finally, after 15 days of agony, she is reunited with her little friend.
Believe it not, she was kept by someone staying in one of the houses behind our row.  And still refuse to return the dog to us despite of being confronted saying that we need to wait for her son to return in 3 days time before they decide.  Wtf?

Mom asked me what she should do.  I told her that she should head straight over there with a friend or two and demand for her doggie.  She did just that.  

To cut long story short, we managed to get Million back.  If you wish to know the whole story, hop over to my mom's blog over here :)

Seriously, the world is really full of senseless people.  Sigh…!  Luckily all ends well in this particular case. :)

2 comments:

mun said...

I'm really happy for your mother and Million. I really wonder who was the person who called to give the tip.

Mrs. K said...

I'm sorry your momma had to go through all that but I'm glad she got her Million back :)