WELCOME to my blog.

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Uneventful Yet Eventful Weekend

My head has been pounding since forever.  Have been popping Uphamol and thought it would go off.  But no.  The pounding return with a somewhat warm forehead whenever the paracetamol wears off.  Sigh... And today, realized the right upper gum is sort of sore too.  Even the coughs are back.  It can't be the food cause I've been eating rather healthily lately.  Must be the crazy weather.  Super hot in the morning, thunderstorm in the late afternoon.  Madness.  I think I really need to go see a real doctor tomorrow.  :(

Weekend has been alright.  Attended a course about 'unit trusts' whole of yesterday. I know.  It sounded strange even to me.  Lols.  Like it or not, I am now officially licensed to deal 'unit trusts'.  So if any of you out there wants to know more about it, buzz me.  Hehehehe....

Yesterday evening, the husband and I took a long drive to somewhere far for dinner since both of us were not really hungry and the journey turned out to be rather enlightening.  We exchanged some thoughts on a certain issue we face for the past few weeks with some characters in our life.  The feeling we felt whenever we are with them or not with them and we concluded that there is nothing we can do about it since we had done our best and yet not being appreciated.  Enlightening in the sense that, when you thought you are all alone, someone actually shared the exact same sentiments as you when least expected.  I love how we jived that way sometimes.  :)

Today (Sunday) has been rather good too except one weird incident.  A pearl sky blue Harrier driven by a studious looking chap tried to drive us off the road along LDP when we overtaking.  No kidding, 100% on purpose.  When we overtake from the left lane, he swerved left.  When we halfway thru the right lane, he swerved right and tried to squeeze us into the divider.  He was so closed that I could actually touch his car.  If we have driven one of the old cars, we would happily let him ram into us.  I so look forward to punching his ass face and put my trained biceps into some good use.  Seriously, what's wrong with that guy?  There isn't any provocation at all.  I tell you, better sharpen up those driving skills (and strengthen those biceps too).  There are lots of crazy people on the road.  Worst worst, you can always use your high heels if you are wearing one. :)  

Domestic wise, all well too except for some issues with the furkids.  Our 'mole' dog is back.  He was transferred out for two weeks.  Long story on that one.   Just bear in mind that it was beyond our control.  Mole somewhat show symptoms of depression/traumatized by the whole ordeal - gloomy, lost weight and shedding.  I just hope he get back to normal soon.  :(  Sunshine on the other hand, developed some skin irritation.  I had her fur all shaved so that I can apply medication on her.  I think it is from that new shampoo I bought.  My bad :(   



p/s: I almost gotten mom an Australian Silky Terrier puppy today.  I would say, very very close.  The little fella was so freaking adorable.  But on second thought, third thought, fourth thought.... hmm.....  better thought more. :p

7 comments:

mun said...

It is just so not worth it to get into a road rage incident. Perhaps the Harrier just does not like to be overtaken on the road.

"ME N MY MILLION DOLLAR" said...

Hmm..... a Silky......qiute tempting, but I still prefer my Missing Million at the momment.

Mrs. K said...

Hey lady. It is cool when you and hubby are on the same page about something like that. Sorry you are not feeling well...hopefully you feel better soon.

Alina Grace said...

Looks like you had quite an eventful weekend....

Mrs. Pancakes said...

it is nice to have you and your partner on the same page in the sentiments apartment...it does feel good!

missyblurkit said...

hmm looks like you're putting your biceps to quite a bit of things eh? but that neighbour behind jalan koko, i would do it. kick and punch them senseless:P

Redbabe said...

Missyblurkit: Yeah... like the old saying goes, flaunt it when you have it. Lols... so, remember my boxing gloves. I need to train. Lols

Mun: yup, really not worth it to get into a road rage. plus, it was also a no make-up sunday too. I definitely dont want to get into the headlines like that! Lols...

Mom: yeah....i know. Like they always said, best way to get over an old flame is to get a new flame. :p

Mrs K & Ms Pancakes: Yeah, totally awesome. Love love love. :)

Alina: Absolutely eventful.