WELCOME to my blog.

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Sanctum

Just got back from watching 'Sanctum' and now my eyes were kinda sore.  It is always like this whenever I go for a movie.  Anyway, that's besides the point.  After a good night sleep, they'll be alright.

Well, Sanctum.  I like.  Go watch.  Suspense all the way.  And, very cold too.  I don't know, somehow seeing them constantly wet throughout sort of make me feeling rather cold too.  So remember to bring a sweater/blanket or something.  Really, no bluff one. :p

The movie is about a team of explorer fighting raging water, deadly terrain and creeping panic as they search for unknown escape route to the sea while exploring the largest, most beautiful and least accessible cave system on Earth.

If I am part of the team, I would probably be the first one to die.  Total darkness suffocate me and tight crampy places makes panic-fy me. :p  Yeah, useless bugger I am.  And now, it make diving fearful too. :p

3 comments:

mun said...

Will see if I can get to watch this.

What I Did Today said...

I haven't heard of this one, but I'll keep an eye out for it. I'm with you on the dark, small places. **shudder**

Redbabe said...

Go watch. :) I recommend. :D